Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Public Race Where I Wasn't Wrecked by a n00b...



Shocking, I know, but it does happen. For someone who races so much in leagues like myself, getting in on a public sim-race is usually just a recipe for anger and futility. The average public racer is typically 12 years old, or at least seems to act like it, and half the field wrecks on lap 1.

But this time I actually had a fun, quick, 16 lap race at Charlotte in a Car of Tomorrow (VHR). I started 9th and passed a few cars, with a few other cars dropping out, and found myself in this battle for 3rd/4th/5th with only a couple of laps to go. I had the quicker car of the three of us, but wasn't able to get down the bottom where I was running best. Still, the three of us swapped positions several times and it was a ton of fun to finally have a clean public sim race with equal drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog links

Business Directory for London, OntarioTopOfBlogsAutomobile blogsCar Racing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryYellow Pages for USA and CanadaSim Racing Links