Saturday, September 12, 2009

First! lol




Sitting here watching the Richmond race before the Chase cutoff. Looks like Mark's just about a lock, so I'm happy (or as happy as I can be with the current NASCAR "system.")

So I figured I'd give this blog thing a try, if for no other reason than I can put my thoughts down on (digital) paper. As mentioned in the banner, I like racing, especially stockcar racing, but I really love all motorsports. I also love science fiction and fantasy literature, Mixed Martial Arts, sim racing, video games, metal music, and outdoorsy stuff. So hey, if this thing takes off, I guess we'll see plenty of sci-fi nerds, and plenty of car guys checking the page out.

My team's currently finishing up a Super Stock Monte Carlo for competition at Delaware Speedway here in London, in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series. Should be a good run for the 2010 Rookie of the Year.

I'm also an open, proud, out-of-the-closet Atheist. I will happily and regularly shit on all manner of organized religion on these pages, for the absurdity that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog links

Business Directory for London, OntarioTopOfBlogsAutomobile blogsCar Racing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog DirectoryYellow Pages for USA and CanadaSim Racing Links